Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year/Snow Day

I can't beleive another year has passed us by. What a HUGE year 2009 was for us. Roger changed job positions, and became Human Resource Manager, Michael graduated high school, (Roger gave him his diploma--that was O-mazing) Michael left for college, baby became a teenager...and I learned how to deal with some empty nest syndrome (still dealing).

Such great boys. Taken New Year's Eve night. We brought in the year with friends. I don't make New Years Resolutions...'cause I don't ever keep them.
Michael and Roger on New Year's Eve. I didn't get a family picture. :(
SUNDAY MORNING we woke up to SNOW...ALOT of snow. We were only suppose to get a "dusting"...I think we got around 4-5 inches. It's still snowing. No school tomorrow...probably none for the rest of the week, 'cause it's suppose to snow somemore later in the week. (I'm not sad, because that's more time with Michael before he leaves again). So today we all enjoyed some time outside playing in the snow.





No comments:

Post a Comment