Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Time....

Yes, my 19 year old son and 13 year old son colored Easter eggs!



A PINK egg!
Easter bunny even made a stop! You are never too old to get an Easter basket. My boys look forward to this...

My folks came up Sunday for Easter dinner and to watch the boys "hunt" eggs. We had a wonderful meal...steak, veggies, purple hull peas, baked potato, OR cheesy potatoes (whichever you wanted), cole slaw, green bean casserole, rolls, and some "Honey Baked" ham. Dessert...stripe delight, strawberry cobbler, and strawberry shortcake. ALOT of food for 6 folks!
After lunch we hid eggs....some eggs had candy, and some had money. Roger and my mom hid most of the eggs.

Michael is very SERIOUS about finding his eggs!
You never know where you'll find an egg!
Michael and all his "goodies"....
Jacob and all his "goodies"...
After the egg hunt, it has become a tradition to use the hard boiled eggs as balls and splatter them with a bat.
It was a good day...glad my boys will still do the egg hunt! I pay a "high" price for that....

No comments:

Post a Comment