Monday, August 8, 2011

23 Years..

Saturday, August 6 was our anniversary. We have been married 23 years! It's hard to believe that I have been married to my best friend that long. What an amazing man I have. I am BLESSED.



We went to Branson to eat. We have always wanted to try this Fish House down on The Landing...so that is where we ate. It was pretty good.


It was a terribly HOT day. We shopped (tax free weekend)- I'll NEVER EVER do that again. The crowds were horrible. Jacob went with us, because he wanted to shop. Bless his little heart, he got a burger before we got to the Landing and didn't eat with us...he shopped on the Landing while we ate. Then I received a text from Michael about 5:00 pm that night saying he was thinking about coming home. He DID. He arrived home around 10:30 pm. THAT IS THE BEST GIFT- for my family to all be together. He is in for the week. We LOVE having him here! 23 YEARS...Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment