Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sad OR Happy....

I received this text from Michael.  It brought tears to me!  He has officially applied for graduation in May.  He is right on track and will graduate with a double major.  A degree in Electrical Engineering and Physics. 
I have very mixed emotions about this.  He has worked so hard to get where he is and I am so proud of him.  It has been a rough 4 years for ME.  I don't know who has grown more..Michael or his mom!!!  I'm just getting use to the "college life" and him living in Fayetteville.  NOW...he has many decisions to make.  Will it be:
1.  Do an internship for a year?
2.  Go to graduate school?
3.  If he does graduate school, will it be in Fayetteville or somewhere else?
4.  Real world/real job?
So many choices to make.  I know he will make the right choice.  I trust God with this and I am at peace knowing that he will lead him down the right path. 
In the meantime, he still has 6 months left of college.  I am going to continue this ride with him and savor every minute.  I find comfort in knowing that I can get in my truck at anytime and drive 2 hours to see him!  Soooo....I don't know if I am sad or happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment