Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random..

Just some random updates from the last week. I haven't been home any night, to be on the computer.
Michael came home last weekend! WHOOT WHOOT! (Didn't see him this weekend, I know, SHOCK! BUT - I have to go to Fayetteville on Tuesday AND Thursday for a workshop= so guess I'll HAVE to have lunch with him!)
The truck was pulled in the back yard for all the snow we had. So Jacob pulled it around to the front-I was in the truck with him...I told him to drive onto Wal Mart to get some gas. He was like, "seriously"...I said "sure". NO -he does NOT have his drivers permit. He did pretty good. Don't know if my nerves can handle another teenage driver. He hasn't asked to take his driving test, and I haven't pushed it! He has been 14 since October!
Our jr boys basketball season ended Tuesday night! :-( We played at Yellville on Monday and Tuesday night in the District Tournament. What an awesome game our boys had. We played Melbourne - boys played their hearts out, but we ended up not winning. So we will take a little basketball break and start up baseball!
This is a pile of the snow at our school...70 degrees this week and it was still like this on Wednesday!
Jacob had quiz bowl in Green Forrest today. We won 2nd place overall (one question away from winning FIRST). He did awesome! Our team qualified to go to state competition - so next Saturday it's off to Bauxite for some more competition! Wanna feel stupid - go to a quiz bowl competition. Good grief! I know some ... but there is ALOT I don't!
After quiz bowl, we went to Branson, did a little shopping, and ate at Red Lobster. We have had a good day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really miss the days you are in. They are sweet (with a little bit of stress - some days a lot - mixed in).

    ReplyDelete