Friday, June 17, 2011

BIG DAY..

WELL... six years ago, I dropped Michael off at his first job! This morning- six years later, I dropped Jacob off at the same place!! Jacob started to work this morning. Right now he will work Monday's and Friday's. We are thankful for the opportunity for him to have a job at this age, and get exposed at how to make a buck. He is home now, and had a great first day. He made $4 in tips today. It's been bittersweet today, because I can't believe that my "baby" actually has a job. (He has a baseball game tonight, so should sleep well later!)
Jacob - getting ready for his first day of work!


Me and my mom! She came up yesterday, and we (me, her, and Jacob) went to Springfield. I was on the hunt for a swimsuit (no luck). We had a good lunch and a nice day together. We made it back home before the big storms hit.

Off to Fayetteville in the morning for some basketball tournaments with Jacob. We can't get enough ball. Roger will be coaching Jacob's team..we are looking forward to a weekend with both boys.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment