Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sad time...

After struggling for several weeks if we were actually going to keep Sadie- a painful decision was made to give her away. My heart is broken. She is truly an indoor dog. Anyone who knows me- knows that I'm not an indoor pet person. But I was coming around to the fact, it would be OK. She was such a wonderful puppy. She added alot of spice around here and demanded all of our attention; which she got.



(Taken right before I took her to her new owner)


We just decided that the time was not right to have a pet like this. We are still on the GO with Jacob and never home. She has gone to a WONDERFUL family - who will take excellent care of her. AND the best part, she is with her sister. I get updates and pictures and the two are so happy to be together...they played and played yesterday. (My days around here have been spent playing with her). So now, she has a "real" playmate. Been a little lonely around here today without her. Who knew you could get so attached to something in a couple of weeks!?

I'm at peace with the family she is with...

No comments:

Post a Comment