Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nashville, TN

It's been a busy week.  Roger and I made a quick trip to Nashville.  He had to go for a conference and I decided to tag along.  We stayed here.


 Roger was in workshops all the time and I did my own thing.  I went on a city tour.  We went to the Music Hall of Fame.
 This is Elvis Presley's 24 karat gold piano.
 Garth Brooks was inducted into the Music Hall of Fame the week we were there.

 Inside the motel.
 We went one night to see an Elvis Presley show.  It was pretty good.
 I went to the Ryman Auditorium.  It was cool.


 Pictures of inside the Ryman Auditorium.
 Went on a tour of the stars homes:  This is Eric Church's home.
 This is where Hank Williams, JR was raised.
 Little Jimmy Dickens home.
 Kelly Pickler's home.
Taylor Swift lives on the top...I don't know which end.
Not a trip that I would normally say...let's take.  But there is so much history and I did enjoy it; but wiped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment