Tuesday, October 23, 2012

War Eagle

I live for War Eagle!  It's a huge arts/crafts festival that happens the third weekend in October every year near Fayetteville.  I've gone for YEARS.  Roger has gone with me a lot of times.  But he has gotten so busy at work, that he just isn't able to take the time off to go with me.  I always go the first day; Thursday.  So one of my best friends goes with me.  She loves it as much as I do.

 This was my big purchase this year.  A cedar log that has our name carved in it.  The guy uses a chain saw to do this.  I saw it about 4 years ago and have wanted it every year.  So I went for it this year.  I. LOVE. IT.!
And the best part of the trip, was I got to go into Fayetteville and have lunch with Michael at Powerhouse.  1.  LOVE seeing Michael.  2.  LOVE eating at Powerhouse.
It was a good day.  Had to get back for a basketball game at Norfork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment