Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random things....

Things are getting ready to get crazy around here! Jacob started pee wee basketball practice this week. We don't have a schedule yet, but rumor has it that we have ALOT of games scheduled. I LOVE BASEKTBALL!!

We are going to Little Rock on Saturday to play 4 soccer games with Jacob's team. Each game will only be a half. We love our soccer and have great kids and parents that travel. We sure aren't looking forward to the 60% chance of rain they are calling for or the 43 degrees!!!! It wouldn't be soccer unless we had a weather issue!

Soooooooooooo...I go to Dollar General Store today to get some "Thinking of You" and "Birthday" cards...what the heck do I see??? Graduation cards! I felt like I had been slapped in the face! Come on...it's just February...do you have to rub it in my face this early!? I didn't like seeing those cards! But guess what? I bought one! I'm doing some scrapbooking stuff and I liked the Gold shiny one that is showing in the picture that says CLASS of 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment