Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow + Another Scrapbook Class

We woke up to a little snow fall this morning. Just NOT enough to sled or build a snowman! :(
I really do wish it would snow a foot!



I went to a scrapbooking class this morning at SCRAPBOOK ADDICTION. These are my pages that I did. This is the first time that I've ever gone to a Saturday class...we usually have 100 different things going on and I'm not ever able to go, but we had no where to be today. It was nice.
We are adding a new member to our family tomorrow....her name is Marley! Check back to see pictures of her tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming, Susan!

    OK, this is hilarious. I had speech with your oldest son last semester- just now put it together..... I told my husband the kids in that class were freaky smart- I've never seen anything like it! He's pretty much Mensa material!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete