Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st day of school...

Today was our first day back to school...new clothes...new shoes...new supplies. Jacob is in the 7th grade. I can't believe it! Where did the time go? He was excited about the first day of school. He is always ready to go back to school. So glad he doesn't dread going to school. I am just ready for our new "normal" routine. Whatever that will be without Michael around....(sniff sniff)

Michael update:
* I have talked to him a couple of times.
* All is well
* Experienced his first dorm shower
* Actually enjoys the cafeteria food!
* Did his first load of laundry today

1 comment:

  1. Susan,
    Love keeping up with your blog. I can't believe Michael is in college and Jacob is in 7th grade. Are Cody and Jordan at U of A too?

    To answer your question, no I'm not a scrapbooker, and am trying to steer clear of becoming one because I could soooooo get into that and go broke! I've always been a bit of an artsy crafty kind of girl. Loved teaching art to the kids at preschool.

    ReplyDelete