Sunday, August 23, 2009

Got to see my baby...

Took a little road trip yesterday to see this guy!!!! My my what a long week I have had without seeing him. Me, Rog, Jacob and the girlfriend loaded up at left around 8:00 am...we got back home around 11:00 pm. We spent the whole day with him. It was so good to see him. Felt like forever since I had seen him. He is happy and likes it there! Will we make another road trip next weekend? I don't know??


They had fan appreciate day going on. We didn't know this until we were reading the paper on the way up. So, me, Rog and Jacob went to check it out. The football players were signing autographs as well as Coach Petrino. We didn't stand in the lines for all that.

You don't get your picture made with the mascot everyday!ha


We also got a glimpse of Coach Pelphrey when we were parking. He was coming out of the arena. He drove away in his red Hummer. My picture didn't turn out so great of that.
Had a great day and enjoyed our time with Michael! Classes begin tomorrow for him. It will be a busy week for him. Good luck son! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment