Thursday, August 6, 2009

21 Years!

Roger and I celebrated 21 years of marriage today!!! TWENTY ONE years...I can NOT believe it. WHERE did the time go? I have such a wonderful husband and such a good life. He is so good to me and such a great dad to our boys. I wouldn't change a thing! He is the PERFECT mate. He is my best friend. I love him so.
The day was as usual. Roger went to work. I stayed home and played with the boys! (Michael's day off...we went to lunch and swam in our pool). After Roger got home from work we went to dinner. WE had the most amazing meal, and stepped outside of our box and went to a restaurant that we have never been to. We went to PJ's in Norfork. The food and atmosphere was AMAZING. We both had rib eye steak. If you have never been.....GO!

21 years later....This is the restaurant...very quaint

This was our meal! So YUMMY!

AND..yesterday I got a phone call from a friend...saying that she heard our name on the radio and we were the anniversary couple winner on the radio station that morning. Apparently you have to call in and say you heard your name (at 8:15 I was still in bed)...so she said that she called in for me and all I had to do was go pick up the certificate. It was a $10 certificate to the Riverview Cafe here in town. I've never eaten there, but look forward to it. I have NO idea who called our name in!!! It was a day early...but oh well! Somebody was thinkin' of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment